The Mandir also has a well established library of religious books to spread the message of Sanatana Dharma (the ancient Hindu Philosophy) to the next generation and the community.
The Mandir library is a major resource centre for studies in South Asian art and literature (including Gandhian literature).
Open to all Mandir devotees
- 9:00 am to 7:30 pm on Weekends
- 6:00 pm to 7:30 pm weekdays.
- Check out Books – Mandir Library Card
- Books on Hindu Religion, Philosophy, Culture and History in Telugu, Tamil and English languages
- Obtain a library card one time Registration Fee - $15 Or obtain Mandir Membership – Annual or Life.
- Volunteer Opportunities Available
Contact the Temple Office for Additional Information – 02 6286 6404