|| ॐ ह्रीं अष्टलछ्म्यै दारिद्र्य विनाशिनी सर्व सुख समृध्दिं देहि देहि ह्रीं ॐ नमः ||

Retreat on Sankhya Yoga: Part 2

The Eternal Reality of the Soul’s Immortality

of the Srimad Bhagavad Gita of Bhagavad Gita (Chapter 2)

By Acharya Sri Satchitananda Sai

13 and 14 December 2014, Venue: Vishnu Shiva Mandir

Today, Man is surrounded by comforts and all kinds of worldly attainments. Yet, has this removed sorrow, which ignites our senses and overcomes us? Have we paused to think why we are still unhappy? Arjuna questions Sri Krishna on the battlefield:! !

“My heart is overpowered by the taint of pity, my mind is confused as to duty. I ask you, please tell me decisively what is good for me.

I am your disciple, taken refuge in you, please instruct me. I do not see how this sorrow that burns up my senses could be removed

even if I should attain prosperous and unrivalled dominion on earth or lordship over the gods”.! Srimad Bhagavad Gita (Chapter 2, Verse 7)

The continuing retreat would focus on the answers to Arjuna’s dilemma which we all face.

13 14 December 2014

Venue: Vishnu Shiva Mandir

82 Mawson Drive, Mawson ACT 2607

If you are interested in attending the sessions, please kindly confirm your attendance by a return email to: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. with Your name and contact phone number.

Please see the flyer below for further details.

For Further information please contact: Sri Thamo on 0404 523 849 or Mani Ramachandran on 0421 328 183.

Rainbow